Product Development Jobs: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Concept Creator Product Innovation - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Concept Creator, you'll collaborate with the footwear innovation and product creation engines to explore, conceptualize, research, and ultimately engineer technically advanced prototypes for initial R&D conceptual product as well as customized promotional product designs. You'll effectively define and communicate product details, features, construction requirements, and critical equipment and design criteria to our...
Reference Code: 00127524
- MATERIALS OPS MANAGER - Beaverton, OR
- Description: Textiles are undergoing a renaissance period where new innovations are being created at a rapid pace. As our Material Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing and evolving the textiles supply base to provide the footwear community access to relevant, price competitive, and inspiring materials. By understanding their capabilities, capacities, scorecard results, etc… you will actively manage suppliers. As a ...
Reference Code: 00157254
- MODEL DESIGNER II - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As a Footwear Model Designer, you'll work closely with a number of internal partner groups to actively participate in the design process by creating original, innovative, and industry leading concept models and prototypes. You will call upon your extensive knowledge of design, digital modeling and rapid prototyping techniques to add a high level of collaborative input to the work at hand. As a member of our team, some of ...
Reference Code: 00152612