Product Development Jobs: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Materials Development Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: The Senior Material Development Manager would initiate, direct and drive the strategic development and management of new yarns specific for footwear with an emphasis on aesthetic, performance and quality. This individual collaborates with the vendor, the knit product team, the categories and other functions in order to establish seasonal yarn direction, attain on-time delivery and ensure product excellence for both consum...
Reference Code: 00152644
- Wear Test Analyst II - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As our Wear Test Analyst II for Global Apparel, you will utilize sensory testing protocols to measure athletes’ perceptions, ultimately enhancing the final product within Development and Innovation calendar timelines. You will work with the Wear Test Manager to prioritize tests based on innovation and potential impact to business. You will help manage, execute and monitor the product testing seasonal plan from innovation ...
Reference Code: 00152410
- MATERIALS OPS MANAGER - Beaverton, OR
- Description: Textiles are undergoing a renaissance period where new innovations are being created at a rapid pace. As our Material Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing and evolving the textiles supply base to provide the footwear community access to relevant, price competitive, and inspiring materials. By understanding their capabilities, capacities, scorecard results, etc… you will actively manage suppliers. As a ...
Reference Code: 00157254