|Data Scientist Retail Analytics||Portland, OR||09/16/2014|
|Seamless Commerce Program Director||Portland, OR||08/25/2014|
|Global Retail Curriculum Lead||Portland, OR||08/13/2014|
|Global Store Operations Program Analyst (opr)||Portland, OR||08/12/2014|
|Converse Store Experience Manager||North Andover, MA||07/24/2014|
|Emerging Markets Retail Operations Manager||Beaverton, OR||07/18/2014|
|Converse Merchandise Planning Analyst||North Andover, MA||07/09/2014|
|Converse Store Segmentation Planner||North Andover, MA||06/20/2014|
|Converse Retail Operations Analyst Labor Optimization||North Andover, MA||05/16/2014|
|Director Digital Loss Prevention||Portland, OR||02/05/2014|
Retail Corporate Jobs: What We Offer
The job our Retail Team does around the globe is integral to our success. As the main point of contact between Nike and the consumer, we are dedicated to our mission of delivering the most innovative products to athletes around the world. Nike offers job opportunities in our stores around the globe as well as in our corporate offices at our World Headquarters near Beaverton, Oregon and other regional offices worldwide. Learn the ins and outs of the direct retail side of the number one sports apparel and footwear company in the world.
Recent Job Openings
- Global Store Operations Program Analyst (OPR) - Portland, OR
- Description: As the Global Store Operations Program Analyst (OPR), you'll give the DTC team the information they need to make informed business decisions through the analysis of the data collected by the OPR reviews. You’ll work directly with the OPR and global store operations teams by preparing ad-hoc and standard reporting on the OPR results which are used to assess the effectiveness DTC programs and platforms throughout the world....
Reference Code: 00176573
- Converse Store Experience Manager - North Andover, MA
- Description: Working in Retail at Converse World Headquarters will be rewarding and challenging but it most definitely won’t be just another job. You'll be an ambassador of the Converse brand. You’ll create strategy, tools and processes through the lens of our brand conviction and mission statement that empower stores to provide inspiring consumer experiences while delivering profit and developing people. We're committed to making eve...
Reference Code: 00172743
- Global Retail Curriculum Lead - Portland, OR
- Description: Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game. If...
Reference Code: 00174911