Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Converse Demand Planner - North Andover, MA
- Description: Unleash the consumer by forecasting and supplying the right product at the right place at the right time while maintaining inventory levels consistent with Nike Inc.’s and Converse’s objectives, informed by concrete analyses of our methods, processes and progress.As a Demand Planner, you will collect sales data through collaboration, validate that data based on historical input, and develop multi-period demand plans using...
Reference Code: 00168349
- Strategic Account Executive - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As our Strategic Account Executive - you'll optimize Nike sales by achieving sales goals with your assigned account base. You'll develop accurate and realistic seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans. You'll also identify product opportunities and execute product strategies; stay current on product and product changes; and display strong customer service skills by developing and maintaining relationships with k...
Reference Code: 00171043
- Information Manager - USA
- Description: As our Information Manager, you will be responsible for driving our NACS Information strategy. You will manage a team of analysts through multiple projects which will include requirements gathering, report development, release cycles, standard reporting services, ad hoc requests and general consultation. You will be responsible for allocating your resources appropriately and actively communicating project plans. You and y...
Reference Code: 00167053