Support Services: What We Offer
As a global company, our day-to-day operations depend on the job our dedicated facilities and support staff does. These teams create and maintain an inspiring campus environment. From the immaculately kept campus to the efficiency of our shipping services, Nike facilities and support staff make it happen. Learn more about jobs in Facility and Support Services with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Trash Hauler - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As our Full Time Trash Hauler, you'll perform routine and project waste and recycle retrieval and removal from Nike WHQ campus. You'll stage trash and recycle bins in specified locations, haul trash and recycle containers to dumpsters, clean them as needed, and restage them at the end of shift. You’ll also patrol parking lots for trash and debris and empty and wipe down exterior trashcans. You will be responsible for coll...
Reference Code: SRC-TRHAULER4814
- Women's Athletic Center Attendant - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Women's Athletic Center Attendant for the Sports Centers located at World Headquarters of Nike, you'll answer phone calls and register members and guests in a friendly, professional and expedient manner. You'll answer questions regarding activities, special events and policies. You'll also maintain facilities, including the locker room, and provide amenities including locker room supplies, and towels. In addition, ...
Reference Code: 00150002
- Day Porter Team Lead - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As our Custodial Day Porter Team Lead, you'll assist the Supervisor in guiding and coordinating assigned custodial staff to clean and maintain Nike WHQ, ensuring cost effectiveness, operational efficiency and adherence to approved department procedures and standards. Your responsibilities will include: Respond to changes in work volume, emergencies, staffing/scheduling revision, and planned/unplanned projects and events. ...
Reference Code: 00155240