From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
You will partner closely with teams across digital brand, commerce, membership, merchandising, technology and global brand to advance Nike’s long-term strategic operational agenda for content creation and delivery. You will also lead the operational implementation of a cross-functional team; catalyzing planning and follow through across our portfolio of Nike Direct Digital channels. You will identify, lead and help orchestrate special projects that evaluate critical operational priorities and opportunities, and catalyze action against these priorities through short and long-range business planning and performance management.
- Lead the creation and development of a long-term strategic vision for the Nike Direct Content Operations function
- Serve as an influential member of an integrated, x-functional brand and commerce offense passionate about athletes, the consumer, and pushing the business forward that will impact overall growth and scale
- Nurture a culture of innovation and continuous improvement across the organization, establishing premier working models.
- Partner with senior leaders to ensure the brand marketing and content delivery functions are set up for success to deliver on seasonal objectives
- Lead a team of embedded category, brand and content managers, project managing seasonal planning and follow through
- Measure and enhance the implementation/operation of digital content planning and follow through across Nike’s suite of digital channels, from a seasonal perspective, and day-to-day.
- Work with cross-functional partners to ensure initiative seasonal milestones are met and workflows are adhered to
- Ensure critical capabilities and solutions are developed and optimized in lock-step with business needs, in service of long-term strategic goals and built for speed and scale.
- Lead the geo operations onboarding of new branded content capabilities
- Work closely with other geographies to ensure Global to Geo processes are established and optimized.
- Bachelors degree or additional work experience in lieu of degree
- 10+ years of professional experience including leadership of digital content lifecycle and process improvement.
- Experience leading teams in the operations and maintenance of digital channels in a branded content and/or e-commerce environment.
- Ability to influence & drive change throughout the organization
- Proven leadership experience turning a corporate or global vision into reality and leading a strategic center of excellence
- Project leadership – design, build and execute against a complex roadmap
- Expertise in process design and change management, specifically within a brand and/or retail operations function.
- Demonstrated skill in managing business stakeholders and vendor partners via clear, concise and structured communications.
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.
- Track record working in a team environment to define and align strategies, roadmaps and priorities
- Demonstrated experience managing, coaching and inspiring a team.
- Multi-territory expertise and background leading across time zones.
- Strong influencing and presentation skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary for developing and delivering strategies to executive level management.
- Results-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and passion for excellence.
- Proven ability to apply creative and strategic thinking to marketing programs and campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in gathering key metrics and applying insights to support decisions.
- Able to manage multiple projects and initiatives while driving accountability on day-to-day operations.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00417924