Lead Scrum Master ED&A EMEAApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world's best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it's on us, the EMEA Data & Analytics Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
The main challenges in this role are leading the agile transformation and building seniority within the scrum master team.
- Be an accomplished Lead Scrum Master, with new and innovative ideas, passion and ability to motivate and inspire the assigned scrum teams and associated leadership
- Leading the agile transformation within EMEA
- Coaching an managing the scrum master team
- Giving guidance and influence others to ensure the scrum team succeeds.
- Ensure releases are delivered successfully by partnering with dependency teams.
- Facilitate accurate and up to date status of sprint health.
- Reporting on progress, roadblocks and timelines.
- Enable effective planning and execution by working as part of the engineering team.
- Coordinate with other scrum masters to deliver the project solution.
- Works in a structured manner, while fostering creativity and new ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in the data analytics development field
- Proven experience in leading an agile transformation within a technology environment
- Scrum Master certified.
- Experience being a scrum master with large development teams.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to establish trust.
- Proven application of one or more agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience of continued improvements.
- Maximize the scrum team’s effective time with minimal interruptions.
- Fluent in English (understanding Dutch is a plus)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00434750