Process Engineer II - Air MIApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Manufacturing & Engineering, Product Development, Air Mi
Nike, Inc. Product Development is key to making next-level products. The first spark of an idea puts the team in motion, ultimately transforming a designer’s sketch into a commercially viable product. The teams of developers, testers, engineers and designers collaborate on refining each product’s construction, fit and style. Using advancements in technology and sustainable design, the Product Development teams accelerate innovation while reflecting the soul of sport.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Chemical Engineering, Plastics Engineering or other manufacturing related degree
- 4 additional years' closely related work experience may be considered in lieu of the degree
- 3 years of experience in Process Engineering within a high-volume manufacturing production environment, plastics and/or packaging preferred
- Experience troubleshooting industrial machinery which requires thorough knowledge in both electrical and mechanical systems
- Experience or classwork in Design of Experiments and excellent statistical skills preferred
- Exposure to Lean manufacturing principles preferred
- Possess a detailed and methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work with associates of all levels including directors, managers, engineers, machine operators, quality technicians, line supervisors, and maintenance technicians.
- Knowledge of plastics processing a plus.
- Process knowledge of injection molding a plus.
- Process knowledge of thermoforming a plus.
- Process knowledge of radio frequency and other plastics welding technologies a plus.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00451554