Loss Prevention Territory ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
As our Loss Prevention Manager based in our European HQ you will directly lead field teams in the implementation of retail loss prevention strategies.
Working in partnership with the Retail Directors and Store Managers as a strategic and operational partner you will be responsible for ensuring resources are properly aligned to executing key priorities and ensure that all aspects of the business needs are represented in loss prevention planning and priorities.
You will maintain a safe environment for all store teams and consumers and serve as the primary response and coordination leader for crisis events. You will also contribute to the design and development of global programs and best practices and monitor the performance of investigative capabilities and case closures
- Relevant, demonstrable experience with multi-site, global teams.
- Thorough understanding of retail store systems (CCTV, EAS)
- Certifications desired – CFI, CPP, LPC/LPQ
- Experience influencing senior leadership to drive results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation and presentations
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group. Ability to lead initiatives
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Ability to network, influence, and utilize internal and external resources
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint is preferred
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00320897