Influencer Manager Russia/MoscowApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
• CONNECTIONS WITH THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
o SEEK. Identify influencers within the Music, Film, Television and Celebrity industry’s that share similar ideas and traits to the NIKE brand
o BOND. Be the face of NIKE to entertainment influencers. Manage and promote the NIKE brand directly to these influencers through relationship building, industry networking and various brand communications.
o SERVE. Build upon the relationships with these individuals/industries and serve them with what they need to support their sporting and cultural ambitions through product, services, events, sporting moments and experiences only Nike can offer
• CONNECTION WITH THE NIKE BRAND
o CURATE. Strategically creating moments of high visibility for products relating to the key brand story of the season
o INTEGRATE. utilize entertainment relationships and turn them into meaningful projects that drive demand for the Nike brand
o COLLABORATE. Work together on the functional development of category marketing plans supporting the territory objectives
o AUTHENTICATE. Be the guardian of for authentically integrating entertainment influencers without jeorpodising the integrity of them or the Nike brand
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in grassroots or influencer marketing, in Moscow.
• Have a deep understanding and knowledge of the inner workings of the Entertainment Industry (Film, Television and Talent)
• Connected. Already has relationships and connection the entertainment industry, so you’re not starting from scratch. A people person.
• Understand the nature of the Entertainment Industry and its protocols
• Understand Brand Marketing and Product Placement within the Entertainment Industry.
• Understand the competitive market, the influencer and it’s impact.
• Strong presentation skills and ability to drive plans from inception through to completion
• Digital native - fluent and strong on full breadth of social platforms.
• Passion & love for the Nike brand. You are the face of Nike in their neighbourhood and must embody the Nike spirit and love for the brand.
• Grounded in sport. Have an authentic connection to sport, potentially having a “lead sport”, but with a knowledge and passion for all sports.
• Care & love for your community. Embody a passion to improve and nurture sport, athletes* and sporting communities in your local area.
• Entrepreneurial spirit. A complete self-starter who will seek out opportunities independently, with a drive to affect positive change. Someone who doesn’t wait to be told what to do.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00366268