Associate FEA EngineerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Innovation is oxygen for Nike, Inc., and the company depends on its talented, global workforce to breathe originality and curiosity into everything they do. The Nike Advanced Innovation team strives for lighter, faster, bigger, smarter, smaller, more efficient, more sustainable and more personal. They imagine, research, analyze and invent the next industry-changing technology to advance athletic performance. In roles that span research, design, materials and manufacturing, the Advanced Innovation team looks to the future and focuses on making the seemingly impossible, possible.Description
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Biomechanical Engineering, or Aerospace Engineering
- 0 to 3 years industry experience with FEA tools and methods
- Fundamental understanding of mechanics of materials
- Demonstrated skills with formal and informal communication of technical information
- Demonstrated the ability to learn complex engineering tools
Ideal candidate would also have experience or strong interest in at least three of the following:
- HyperWorks products, such as HyperMesh and HyperView
- Abaqus/Implicit and/or Abaqus/Explicit
- Analytical optimization of product design with tools such as, but not limited to, HyperStudy and/or Isight
- The science and/or engineering of biomechanics and sports
- High Performance Computing, with command line execution
- Scripting or automating tasks in a Windows environment
- Strong visualization skills for displaying complex technical information in a visually compelling format
- General Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00369155