Converse New Store Part-Time Associate Under- SouthavenApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.Description
- Create a fun, energetic environment for our customer.
- Knowledge of and contributes to daily sales and KPI targets
- Consistently practices STARS MANTRA daily
- Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards.
- Partner with teammates on tasks, processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
- Ensure basic understanding of footwear, apparel and accessories
- Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
- Acts in accordance with store P&P at all times.
- Maintain consistent attendance in accordance with Converse Attendance Expectations and Retail Conduct Expectations
- Comply with Converse's Harassment Policy and NIKE Code of Ethics
- 1-2 years of retail experience
- Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stock/retrieve/ merchandise, and unload shipments
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) clearly with employees and customers
- Must perform basic retail math and have like computer skills.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 3116_CON-PTU-EVG