Manager, Global Controlling Operations – S2P Strategy ActivationApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Corporate Functions, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc.’s Corporate Functions team depends on a diverse set of skills to operate at peak performance. Those skills span many disciplines across Nike’s Corporate Functions, including Facilities, Child Development, Administrative Support and Aviation. While roles range from pilots to security specialists to teachers, one thing remains constant: the teams deliver exceptional experiences and services at Nike locations around the world.
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.Description
Nike’s Global Controlling Operations (GCO) organization provides transactional support via a shared delivery model to stakeholders throughout the world. Our mission is to exceed the efficiency and accuracy expectations of our internal clients by leveraging our process execution and innovative technology expertise.
Paramount to GCO’s success is the continued deployment of our shared services model to provide scale and business value to our stakeholders. As the organization continues to identify the value in centralizing/regionalizing transactional work, there is a consistent need to evaluate and develop operating models for processes around the globe. As we continue to execute against our roadmap, we are looking for an experienced team member to work with leadership to activate our model cross functionally. Critical to our success, this capability will enable us to deliver against key elements of our priorities.
The Manager, Strategy Activation will be multi-talented, specifically providing critical support in:
- Acting as a global subject matter expert (SME) for source-to-pay current operating models and processes
- Developing end-to-end operating models, in conjunction with leadership and the models in process within the new ERP deployment SEC program, for stakeholders across the globe
- Providing support to global operations leads in assessing/prioritizing processes for transition into the shared services model
Our ideal candidate will have adept process expertise and will have strong shared service transition skills. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals who can be a part of furthering a critical capability for a Fortune 500 multinational company.
- Minimum Preferred - Preferred - 7+ years relevant experience - which includes 3-5 years in shared services operations/deployments, and 5+ years with a multinational consumer products company.
- Experience with broad business exposure and direct experience in implementation of business change and process improvement initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate status, issues, and risks with leadership team.
- Influencing skills that support the achievement of objectives in like with the department and organization’s requirements.
- Strong shared services background (managing and working with a third-party provider a plus) specifically in source-to-pay processes.
- MS Office – specifically Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel skills.
- Customer service and cross-functional interpersonal skills.
- Deep operational process subject matter and expertise.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Process optimization background (LEAN, Six Sigma) preferred.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00410619