NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
The focus of this role will be Membership and will require working horizontally across all Nike digital channels, including retail. This role will drive business outcomes across the customer journey including acquisition, engagement and retention with a broad focus through all Nike channels including retail. This role will also help scale membership to an increasingly personal experience for our members.
Your role will include:
• Being the subject matter expert on assigned Nike digital platform functionality and consumer experience.
• Defining and driving features that are deployed across channels including .com, multiple native apps and retail.
• Understanding and advocating for market, consumer, and stakeholder needs to ensure we are building the right product functionality at the right time to deliver maximum value to our consumers and business.
• Collaborating with architects and other technology & product leaders on building scalable cloud based platforms powering the digital experience ecosystem at Nike.
• Fulfilling the duties of a product owner on an agile development team, including requirements definition, story writing, backlog prioritization, and feature roadmap creation.
• Partnering with business and development teams to influence and align on objectives, scope, and requirements.
• Building detailed business cases and advocating for new features to influence the prioritization of features within other product backlogs.
• Maintaining a product scorecard to measure and report on the success of the experience.
• Ongoing analysis of product KPIs and success metrics.
• Formation and execution of product experiments through a/b testing technology.
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in Product Management, Information Systems, Business, Communications, or other relevant areas.
• 5+ years of professional experience in digital/interactive/web -- e-Commerce, software applications, website development, web production, CRM or related field.
• 2 years of additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Proven experience with consumer-facing e-commerce experiences and platforms is strongly preferred.
• Success in designing and facilitating requirements sessions including the use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process outcome modeling, personas, user centric design, task and workflow analysis.
• Cross-functional product experience.
• Experience working in an Agile delivery environment and a passion for driving incremental delivery and results.
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to work independently and multi-task.
• Proven history of dealing with ambiguity and solving complex problems.
• Proven relationship building and team work skills.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00414863