Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
Our highly competitive legal internship program offers law school students a rare opportunity to gain real world experience during law school in virtually every area within the global NIKE Legal Department based at NIKE’s World Headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Law student, preferably 2L, from ABA accredited top law school
- Top 25% class rank
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities under tight time deadlines
- Entrepreneurial; comfortable seeking out assignments
- Demonstrated leadership, business experience, or other unique qualifications or skills may also be considered
- Passion for sport and Nike Brand
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID URSRCLEGGI19