Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Innovation is oxygen for Nike, Inc., and the company depends on its talented, global workforce to breathe originality and curiosity into everything they do. The Nike Advanced Innovation team strives for lighter, faster, bigger, smarter, smaller, more efficient, more sustainable and more personal. They imagine, research, analyze and invent the next industry-changing technology to advance athletic performance. In roles that span research, design, materials and manufacturing, the Advanced Innovation team looks to the future and focuses on making the seemingly impossible, possible.Description
This position reports to the Director of Data Management in the NSRL.
- Provide day-to-day operational support for business processes driven by data, including curation and management of data across several teams
- Provide guidance and support for file and data management
- Lead or assist in transition management to new tools and capabilities, ensuring compliance and adoption
- Create user guides to assist with software adoption
- Documentation of new requirements and needs of stakeholders
- Support Product Owners in organization of business requirements
- A Bachelor degree in Data Management, Business Information Systems, or relevant field. Minimum two years directly related work experience
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep into business processes/systems and make improvements
- A track record of delivering results both individually and as a team
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate problems and solutions
- A solution-oriented attitude that focuses on continuous improvement
- A motivated seeker of process efficiencies
- Able to connect with stakeholders from other parts of the organization and understand their objectives
- Provide a keen eye for detail
- Superior organizational skills to facilitate working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Agile and LEAN methodologies a plus
- Ability to code (Python, R, Matlab, Tableau) preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00412602