Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
If you are an experienced IT Solution Architect who is up for the challenge to work in the fast growing and innovative industry, join the Nike’s EMEA Supply Chain Solutions Team within Move Technology Domain. You will be part of an organization that is improving the Nike’s Supply Chain technology landscape, ensuring simplified, modern, flexible and stable IT architecture that will ultimately enable Nike’s further journey.
The EMEA Supply Chain Solutions team partners with business leaders to ensure that appropriate technology solutions are deployed to enable business capabilities in an ever changing environment. The team is accountable to accurately capturing business demand and planning of short, medium and long term execution, aligned with overall company and functional strategies. The team is also accountable for local solutions development.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for designing, communicating and managing the lifecycle of the part of the Nike enterprise architecture that is related to specific business problems/domains in EMEA. You will also be accountable for finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing local business problems and will be in charge of introducing the overall vision for a particular IT solution.
The IT director for EMEA Supply Chain Solutions will lead, coach and inspire you.
The Solution Architect is focused on solution-level architectural decisions and their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes.
- Responsible for helping to establish the practice of Technical Architecture within Nike and bring broad experiences in driving quality & consistency across local IT Solutions
- Partner with various local and global functional leaders, technical leaders and executive stakeholders to understand long and short term business strategies and priorities
- Analyzes and documents requirements and translates them into actionable plans/roadmaps
- Provides specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Participates in the best technology selection among all possible to target the existing business needs
- Partners with global and geography Tech/Architect leaders to ensure technology alignment
- Provides technology guidance and insight to various business & technology Domain leaders
- Provides expert technical advice to delivery teams, supports product development and full product lifecycle
- Identify dependencies and improvement opportunities across the entire local IT solutions landscape, creates roadmap and manages transformation via collaboration with appropriate teams
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.