Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
We Need Someone Who Speaks Computer
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don’t speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let’s face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don’t have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.
(a Nike subsidiary) does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a
place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of
what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We
thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek
achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about bringing what you
have into a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Converse Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst - your role on the team will include:
- Leading design and requirements within SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) function
- Planning and driving delivery of program test initiatives for all releases
- Collaborating and driving global quality management strategies within SAP-IBP
- Keeping Technical documents up-to-date and accurate
- Working closely with our Global business partners (both internal and external) to understand request and suggest appropriate solutions to meet the business need.
- Estimate level of effort and communicate effectively with all levels of management, while delivering the projects on time.
- Ability to work on escalated incidents/problems
- 3-5 years supporting Material Management, Inventory and Inventory planning operation in SAP
- Strong retail business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how Technology needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Diagnosing, analyzing and resolving issues efficiently
- Training end users and preparing end user training material in support of incident resolutions
- Knowledge Transfer sessions with Production Support teams for any new/changed SAP functionality
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- Converse requires positive people who strive to do their best and know what it means to 'Do the Right Thing'. You must demonstrate integrity, fairness, respect, openness and honesty. This requires courage, initiative and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Information Technology particularly in support of SAP material management process
- SAP AFS experience preferred
- SAFe certified
- SAP MM/P2P experience, a plus
- SAP APO experience
- Tools: VersionOne, ServiceNow, Jira
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.