Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Innovation is in our DNA, and that groundbreaking spirit extends beyond cutting-edge products. A forward-thinking mindset, coupled with an insatiable drive to serve the consumer, influences every aspect of our business. With a focus on consumer knowledge and marketplace analytics, Nike will usher in a new era of personalized performance that will revolutionize how we create products, services and experiences. We seek proactive leaders with deep expertise in commercial-facing analytics to help Nike make the most of every digit. Show us your vision.
We are a growing team responsible for building a holistic view of Nike’s consumers through data and analytics and applying those insights to inform the development & growth of Nike’s digital commerce business through Nike.com, our Apps and beyond. The right individual will understand the intricacies of the Digital business and understand the opportunities that digital can drive for the Nike brand.
Nike Direct is creating the world’s most innovative, authentic and connected sport & fitness ecosystem to help all athletes unleash their true potential (and if you have a body, you’re an athlete). In Nike Direct, the Digital Partnerships team is responsible for identifying and executing innovative and strategic partnerships that amplify, scale, accelerate and complement Nike Direct’s vision.
As the Global Digital Partnerships Analytics Director, you will work closely with the Digital Partnerships team to build analytics capabilities, define and drive future strategies and roadmaps and deliver key insights and learnings. Integrated into the Digital Partnerships team and the Nike Direct Digital Commerce Analytics team, you will deeply understand the business priorities and the analytics capabilities to develop a prioritized roadmap of short term and long term deliverables that will help unleash insight into the value of our partnerships and opportunities to optimize and grow. Embracing your entrepreneurial spirit, you will balance your strategic thought partnership with your can-do approach and technical skills, digging into the data and delivering key insights.
This role requires a unique combination of attributes. You are equally comfortable exploring data sets and building data visualization as you are discussing future strategies and partnerships. You are effective in complex organizations with excellent communication and presentation skills. You should feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and have a collaborative yet assertive approach. You are technically and analytically savvy and know how to synthesize data into actionable key insights. You have a passion for and understanding of the digital platform / new commerce landscape. You are comfortable with ambiguity and have a scrappy, roll-up-your-sleeves action oriented attitude.
- Leverage data and analytics to measure performance of digital partnership activations and pilots and influence future strategies and partnerships
- Serve as an expert in transactional, consumer and marketing data and analytics, informing data agreements, integration requirements and use cases
- Conduct a range of analytics, including deep-dive projects, dashboard reporting and pilot performance analytics to translate data into actionable insights
- Strategically manage an analytics roadmap to balance short term and long term deliverables and capabilities
- Partner with other analytics teams, business intelligence and data products to influence capability development aligned with Digital Partnerships priorities with appropriate prioritization for maximum business and consumer value
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics, applied math, operations research, behavioral sciences, Business, Finance, Economics, Quantitative Marketing.
- Advanced degree preferred but not required.
- 10+ years of professional level experience in a related role
- Relevant professional experience with an emphasis on Digital Commerce or Digital Platforms / Services
- Passion for business analytics and working with large amounts of data with demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making
- Strong executive presence and excellent communication and presentation skills to a range of audiences
- Strong project management capabilities to manage multiple project streams with a focus on prioritization, resourcing and timely business impact
- Proven experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing and influencing without direct authority
- A strong understanding of advanced analytic techniques, particularly related to measuring consumer & business outcomes in a digital commerce setting
- Fluency in SQL
- Experience with clickstream tools including Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Google Analytics or Optimizely
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
- Excellent skills in translating data & analysis into business insights
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.