Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re building personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes* to move faster, work harder and achieve their personal best.
As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our premier technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our products, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
The Connected Digital Physical Retail team at Nike is a global team of collaborative and creative digital technologists that gets s*** done. Our ideal candidate is a multi-tasking self-starter with demonstrated leadership experience in matrixed organizations. You obsess details and thrive on lightning-fast resolution of all items within the scope of your program. You thrive in new technology spaces and easily build successful relationships across large teams of engineers, product managers, designers, and Agile program managers.
- You have a mastery of fundamental project management skills with a passion for Agile principles and Scrum practices
- You have a consistent track record of success driving complex global projects from inception to reality
- You can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and then execute with precision
- You have a deep understanding of what it takes to ship software iteratively in collaboration with large engineering and design teams
- Others enjoy working with you due to your enthusiasm and ability to partner, lead and influence across teams and organizations
- You are regarded as an impartial problem solver who builds consensus and drives key decisions
- You have excellent communication skills (building presentations, editing, and writing) with demonstrated experience leading discussions with senior leadership
- You have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Communications or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Build strong practices with Nike Procurement to drive vendor contracts and vendor partnerships
- Own the global budget, driving accountability and alignment & partnering with finance on cross charges & vendor charges
- Drive clear results and influence others towards a business objective regardless of reporting structure
- Intake high-level business needs and translate them into technical requirements and an executable plan
- Lead and manage undefined and ambiguous strategic initiatives across many functions, including managing potentially large scales of change during program inception
- Formulate and drive actionable recommendations in order to solve complex problems
- Embody and cultivate a culture of inclusion
- You have an equal seat at the table holding cross-functional stakeholders accountable where work is needed to scope flexible, engineering solutions fast and efficiently in order to meet the consumer need
- Active Coach and thought partner to multiple functions. Able to evangelize Agile approach, and gain alignment on best practice.
- You naturally foster a culture of trust and collaboration. Responsible for setting the tone of operations.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.