Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
We Need Someone Who Speaks Computer
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don’t speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let’s face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don’t have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.
The Martech Product Manager will be responsible for the technical infrastructure that powers our email and other marketing channels, in addition to membership & community on-site experiences. You will need to be an authority in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other tools in the Salesforce stack. As a critical business enabler, you will possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills across different levels of the org. You should bring an acute attention to consumer privacy management and have deep experience working in an environment with rigor around GDPR and DPA.
- Is responsible for the management and solutioning of the technical infrastructure that powers Converse’s .com marketing
- Designs solution architecture and detailed tech specs and works closely with development teams throughout implementation cycle
- Coordinates and participates in testing and is responsible for insuring implementation integrity
- Manages and structures process around productions support
- Responsible for handling vendor relationships, SOWs, legal/security reviews, and budget
- Works within an agile framework and partners closely with business product managers to ensure development and release schedule is in sync with business priorities
- Leads Salesforce Marketing Cloud and is hands-on within the tool
- Partners closely with privacy, infosec, and legal teams to ensure solutions are designed and implemented in accordance with consumer privacy regulations
- Partners closely with the analytics tech team around data integration work that powers martech solutions
- Stays informed on industry trends and new technologies within the martech space and influences the long-term strategy
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a marketing technology role within digital commerce
• Minimum of 3 years experience with hands on expertise managing Salesforce Marketing Cloud(Exact Target) and experience with other tools in the Salesforce stack
• Experience with other martech tools such as audience management (e.g. Tealium Audience Stream), attribution modeling, DMP is preferred
• Proven track record of designing martech solution architecture, working alongside developments teams, and overall solution ownership
• Experience managing vendor relationships, SOWs, security/legal reviews, and budget
• Deep understanding of digital marketing strategy, attribution, membership/email acquisition strategies
• Highly knowledgeable in the consumer privacy landscape and experience managing projects to be DPA and GDPR compliant
• Ability to both technically design solutions and be able to project manage and communicate up to business stakeholders at different levels of the org
• Experience working in an agile framework and backlog management
• Understanding of overall retail data architecture and the flow of data within the martech ecosystem
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.