- In conjunction with the Supply Planning Manager, establish seasonal and yearly allocation targets to ensure consistent order loading across the factory base
- Lead the monthly Global Buy process, working with liaison office, trading company, and regional planning teams to issue purchase orders and ensure expedited buy resolution
- In coordination with global planning partners, coordinate and execute material prepositioning requests to drive reductions in production lead times and improvements in order deliveries
- Material lead-time management and communication, including SAP set up
- Work with cross functional planning teams to evolve and enable an agile supply chain focused on speed and service
- Monitor and support KPIs such as sales order coverage, on time delivery and factory performance to ensure supply plans are meeting geography needs
- Support the evolution of current supply planning toolset while aligning processes across footwear and apparel product engines
- 0-2 years of work experience in a supply chain related environment, with experience in any combination of the following: Product Sourcing, Product Development, Forecasting, Supply, Demand, Inventory and/or Purchase planning. Footwear/Apparel environment a plus.
- Highly analytical with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel a requirement; SAP, Alteryx, and Tableau experience a plus.
- Detail oriented, organized, and self-motivated. Comfort with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Ability to interact well with diverse network of global business partners
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.