Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. designs the future. At NIKE, Inc. designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.
As our Senior Product Graphic Designer, you’ll be a contributing member of the Women’s Performance Graphic Design Studio. You’ll create industry leading, original graphic designs that appropriately reflect Nike’s ethos. You’re a self-motivated creator and thinker who thrives in a collaborative environment. You’re a strong leader who brings a point of view and an open mind. In addition, you’ll mentor more junior designers, and may have responsibility for managing other designers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 5 years relevant work experience in Product Graphic Design
- Proven ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and graphic design.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general, and the athletic industry specifically.
- Computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with cross functional partners, share ideas and develop effective responses.
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes.
- Passion for design, storytelling and art
- Travel 10%.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.