- Forecast & analyze daily & weekly promotion performance across fleet and maintain central repository for promotion performance.
- Develop door clusters to better inform promotional calendar and optimize revenue and profit which maximining unit thru put.
- Coordinate with cross functional partners to test and analyze new promotions.
- Lead monthly promotion review process to assess performance and make recommendations against upcoming calendar. Communicate quarterly strategy to cross-functional teams.
- Monitor and propose store specific promotions to target problem inventory levels.
- Handle markdown process and cadence to ensure price reductions appropriately balance inventory liquidation with margin expectations.
- Lead initiatives like green ticket or store specific pricing.
- Ensure pricing and promotions are entered in Aptos retail system and communicated to the field in partnership with Store Operations.
Store planning/forecasting (pre-season):
- Set monthly revenue & margin targets by store aligned to AOP targets
- Calculate segment KPI’s by month including traffic, ADPT, Conversion & UPT
- Work with cross functional partners (Finance, Store Ops, Field Ops) to ensure targets are appropriately aligned and communicated
- Run daily/weekly/monthly business reporting & communication to cross-functional team (daily sales recap, product comp reports, store reporting)
- Leverage Nike reporting to understand and report Converse performance in same locations
- Support team in populating data for key corporate meetings
- Evolve tools to be able to report out key metrics consistent with fleet segmentation
- Support Ad-Hoc reporting requests from cross-functional team members & leadership team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of buying, business planning, and/or merchandising footwear experience required.
- A good working knowledge of the footwear & apparel industry and trends in the marketplace.
- Shown experience making constant progress towards achieving goals and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Ability to use sales financial data to make decisions and maximize account profitability.
- Ability to understand business issues, find creative ways to solve problems, and make decisions.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.