Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
- End-to-end leadership of monthly financial planning processes and deliverables
- Deliver highly accurate in-year financial forecasts
- Build and maintain out-year financial models that allow GPM and Converse to accurately predict and attain quarterly and annual financial targets
- Support financially focused distributor and strategic account pricing process
- Deliver insightful partner margin analysis utilizing dynamic financial models particularly in the areas of pricing and market / partner growth potential
- Analyze partner financial reports to assess partner viability and the success of our commercial relationship
- Develop and maintain simple, easy to use, management dashboards that provide timely, and insightful metrics to assist management decision making
- Liaise with Global and Geo teams to lead SG&A according to forecast and performance targets
- Liaise with partners to obtain and validate monthly financial data submissions
- Present financial performance and analysis to GPM and Finance leadership
- Help to identify process improvements to streamline and automate processes across GPM
- Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of professional experience in finance
- Experience in finance, strategic planning, investment analysis, economic profit analysis, accounting and/or budgeting at a Fortune 500 company
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment with agility, curiosity, and passion to create extraordinary value
- Strong ability to communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts
- Knowledge of emerging markets, licensee / distributor business models preferred
- Strong ability to pivot between financial analysis and business partnership activities
- Client service attitude and ability to exercise high degree of professionalism
- Ability to handle multiple and changing processes and priorities
- Process and Detail-oriented with the ability to think holistically and strategically
- Innate desire to continuously explore, learn, and exercise intellectual curiosity
- Ability to create/deliver influential presentations
- SAP, BI, Tableau experience preferred
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.