Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
s23NYC is an agile team of engineers, digital designers, data analysts, marketers, and operators focused on reimagining the digital transformation of Nike. The team obsesses how Nike’s most dedicated fans unlock, discover, and think about their kicks using digital and mobile experiences. S23NYC is Nike’s first digital experience studio and the driving force behind some of the brand’s most memorable digital moments. With a passion for sneakers and an emphasis on rewarding the community that loves them, s23NYC builds, designs, and deploys innovative, interactive, and slightly mischievous features for the SNKRS app. The studio, however, is not limited to SNKRS-only experiences and is expanding into new areas ripe for disruption.
The Nike Digital team delivers what only Nike can do: unlock seamless access to products, services and tools to make athletes better. Forty-five years of insights from the world’s greatest athletes inform their work. The Nike Digital team powers Nike’s global community that provides unparalleled access, benefits and services to athletes of all levels. Whether it is Nike mobile applications, digital brand experiences or consumer interactions, the team helps athletes stay motivated, challenged and connected.
The Senior Manager, Studio Operations works cross functionally across s23NYC teams to assist with the day-to-day business operations and general management of Nike’s freestanding digital studio. A successful candidate will be able to easily flex between maintaining current office standards, facilitating studio event planning, leading new hire onboarding, supporting strategic reporting cycles, managing/tracking the studio budget, assisting with headcount planning and financial forecasting, providing support for future initiatives through strategic planning, modeling and business plan creation, and tracking key initiatives to provide status to senior leadership teams.
- Support Operations Director and studio General Manager with day-to-day business operations
- Assist with team’s engagement in corporate processes including three-year strategic planning, fiscal year operating plans, and performance management through quarterly business reviews
- Participate in the development of strategy and concepts for key products and services against a specific market/business segment
- Provide project management support to cross-functional teams and other special projects of strategic importance to Nike’s growth and profitability
- Liaise and partner with to WHQ corporate functions such as finance, HR, legal, procurement to facilitate ongoing business operations between WHQ and s23NYC
- Minimum 5-7 years’ meaningful work experience in digital commerce, merchandising, strategy, digital products and experiences, project management, and/or general management
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent; MBA, advanced degree, or other professional specialization preferred
- High attention to detail required
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to analyze data, produce expected outcome models, to perform competitive analyses, to document requirements, and to handle multiple, contending priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills to back up assumptions and develop business case
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.