Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across NIKE, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
We are looking for a candidate who has an appetite to work with data, ability to look outside of the status quo and meld their knowledge of data science, finance and business processes. The candidate must possess the ability to think strategically while also engaging in day-to-day tactical details and will be required to respond quickly in ambiguous situations. Strong communication skills are needed as you will be involved in communicating business needs to technical partners and interpreting and communicating technical requirements to non-technical users.
- Data transformation of regular recurring and ad-hoc data reports based on the needs of the stakeholders; Provide opportunities for improvement through data retrieval and analysis.
- Steward the data for accuracy, timeliness and completeness to support critical deadlines; Assist in resolving data quality issues.
- Building data transformation workflows using Alteryx and building dashboards utilizing Power BI and/or Tableau to increase innovation in Nike Global Tax.
- Govern tax reporting to ensure the right information is leveraged at appropriate levels;
- Demonstrate the ability to thrive and create success in an environment which offers ambiguously defined problems, big challenges, and quick changes;
- Create clear, user-friendly documentation to support the Global Tax Team data and reports;
- Monitor and review system access;
- Maintain integrity around confidential information.
- Bachelor's degree, or two years of additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in a data management or reporting role
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and simplify information into clear visual tools
- Experience with data toolsets (SQL, Snowflake, Alteryx, Tableau, R, Power BI, etc.)
- Strong analytics skill set – able to find the commonalities in data and “connect the dots” from raw data sets to desired solutions
- Ability to work with ambiguity and at times with minimal supervision in a deadline driven environment
- Strong desire to learn new skills and develop creative and sustainable solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and MS Excel at an intermediate level including VLOOKUP’s, pivots and formulas and Macros
- Experience with large data sets, data reconciliation, and/or data investigation
- Strong critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment with a customer-centric working style
- Support team as the subject matter authority, understand end-to-end processes at a high level
- Passionate about Sport, Nike products and the consumer / retail industry
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.