Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
At the heart of the Consumer Direct Offense is the NikePlus membership program which provides member-only access to the products members love, matched to their individual preferences and buying patterns.
We are looking for a data-driven omni-channel growth hacker to join the North America Membership team in the newly created role of Manager, Connected Membership Growth reporting to the Director, NA Membership Growth. This individual will help build towards a seamless omni-channel membership experience by providing data-driven insights and analysis to profitably grow Nike’s marketplace membership strategy, aimed at increasing NikePlus member activity within strategic retail partner environments and Nike owned stores.
Ideal backgrounds for this role include individuals with experience analyzing digital businesses, with a focus on driving consumer growth and monetization. Candidates should have experience building consumer-centric ROI models and both business and financial measurement, with experience optimizing for near term returns and improved lifetime value. We are looking for candidates with a track record of working on and influencing high performing teams in fast paced and complex environments (B2B and B2C), with a desire to be at the center of a massive transformation of Nike’s digital and direct capabilities. Flexibility, drive, and communication capabilities will be critical characteristics.
The ability to form relationships internally, and with the strategic account is essential. This person must also be able to think with an enterprise mindset, balancing the desire to grow the Nike direct business, while also serving our marketplace.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Perform analyses related to member segments and benefit performance to enhance the acquisition, onboarding, and sustained engagement experience in partnership with the Integrated Account Team (Nike Consumer Experience)
- Measure and analyze the performance and profitability of member benefits and experiences within the Marketplace Partner Stores and Nike Stores
- Quantify growth opportunities and incubate ideas to capture growth with Marketplace Partners and the Nike Direct stores teams
- Proactively identify growth gaps and opportunities rooted in data; propose solutions and present opportunities to cross-functional teams
- Partnering with the Global, Geography & City Membership and Integrated Account teams
- Partnering with external account teams, acting as both a representative of Nike Inc., but also an invested stakeholder in the account’s business results
- 4-6 years relevant experience
- Educational experience in Economics, Finance, Data Analysis and/or Business Strategy
- Experience applying behavioral economics in subscription or member-centric business models
- Experience in a startup environment and/or having a startup mindset
- Experience with SQL is a must; understanding of a statistical package (such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.) and web analytics (Omniture), R, Strata or other analytics tools is a plus
- Experience with data sources, applications and tools to analyze customer experiences, digital products and membership-related benefits
- Experience developing balanced scorecards used for performance management
- Experience working independently in ambiguous environments
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.