Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
The Nike Technology HR team is seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to provide strategic HR leadership to global technology teams. In partnership with the business and HR COE functions, the Sr. HRBP will identify and drive a team and talent strategy in a transforming technology organization.
As part of the Technology HR Leadership team, the Sr. HRBP will focus on organizational effectiveness, talent, and culture with an emphasis on leading operational change at scale while enabling leaders to build, lead, and develop a diverse high performing team. The selected candidate will bring proven leadership skills, business insights and influencing capability to guide the development of a dynamic and growing organization.
- Drive organizational change & transformation initiatives
- Develop and deliver the Team and Talent Strategy
- Coach and act as a trusted advisor to Business Leaders
- Guide and partner with Global adjacent business’ and HR COE teams to maximize opportunities and develop and drive solutions
- Optimize human capital investments through on-going org effectiveness and workforce/talent planning efforts
- Lead, Coach, Drive and Inspire a diverse high performing team
- Lead team to execute global programs to achieve intended results
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Behavioral Sciences or related field or an additional two years of experience in lieu of a degree
- 8+ years of experience across HR Generalist and Specialist areas; experience leading or working closely with OD/OE, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Diversity and Inclusion and Total Rewards preferred.
- Experience leading & developing an HR team
- Experience driving major change/transformation initiatives in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrated strategic partnership with executive leadership
- Global experience preferred
- Technology experience preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.