Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
- Lead freight audit & pay data collection process to ensure processes and procedures are documented in SOPs and executed by Nike Freight Payment Provider(s)
- Serve as the escalation point for issues related to freight billing and audit vendors
- Handle freight audit root cause analysis, including establishing the overall process and overseeing execution
- Handle freight cost data collection from International Transportation and Domestic Transportation
- Oversee claims management
- Partner with NA Finance to prepare monthly financial reports and accruals for monthly operating reviews
- Work with cross-functional partners to proactively identify opportunities to optimize transportation cost and spend
- Identify need and/or opportunities for Transportation technology system enhancements and serve as LSP Management team point of contact during system updates (as required)
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO NIKE
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance, Business or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in Transportation, Logistics or related experience
- 2 additional years of experience required in lieu of a degree
- Freight audit & pay management experience
- International and domestic transportation operations experience
- Deep understanding of transportation rate structures
- Ability to work with large, complex data-sets to identify root causes and support continuous improvement
- Travel, 10-15%
- Experience in transportation procurement/contract management
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.