Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
- Lead a team of technical experts who partner with Nike Global Technology and Nike business teams in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
- Lead a team of high performing individuals who create remediation plans, perform security reviews, and recommend security solutions to meet current and future needs for Nike.
- Be an authority in building, executing and leading enterprise cyber security risk remediation initiatives in a complex organizational environment.
- Drive the development and implementation of standard security review processes that result in effective methods for reducing security risks before product releases.
- Demonstrated experience handling the demand/supply of project and program resources and tracking allocation.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence all project and portfolio stakeholders; communicate relevant security information to both executive leaders and individual contributors in an effective manner.
- Bring a deep background and broad experience in Information Security, Application Security, & Application Development or related business areas.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively collaborate with Executives, Directors, Managers and Team Members in the pursuit of measurable outcomes and results.
- Develop and lead a project portfolio that ensures consistency and transparency for a multi-million-dollar technology project spend.
- Run project budgets and scope and conduct resource planning for risks that are proactively identified.
- Provide input into the Information Security strategy to ensure that future security investments are aligned appropriately when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Nike, Inc.
- This role reports to the Senior Director of NIKE Corporate Information Security Application Security Consulting
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Project Management, Information Technology or related field. MBA and/or CISM, CISSP preferred.
- 8-12 years' experience leading and developing teams focused in the areas of Security Architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance within Nike; should include comprehensive experience as a business/process leader or as a leader in an IT role.
- Demonstrated experience leading direct reports, as well as teams within large cross functional projects
- Consistent record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve bold goals.
- Extraordinary communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and handle and resolve conflict.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Budget management experience of a multi-million-dollar portfolio.
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders and influencing successful outcomes.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Experience working successfully in a high matrix organization.
- Experience working with eCommerce, Retail, and web and mobile applications are a plus.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.