Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Every successful team At NIKE, Inc. Inc. needs a brilliant game plan. Strategic Planning teams keep the company moving in the right direction by leading the strategic business planning process and spearheading transformational projects across Nike businesses and geographies. Embedded in teams across the company, strategy professionals explore complex business issues; conduct consumer, competitive and market analyses; create financial models and develop action plans. The Strategic Planning teams help write the future of sport by charting Nike’s path forward.
Every successful team at Nike, Inc. needs a brilliant game plan. The Nike Strategy function keeps the company moving in the right direction by spearheading transformational projects across Nike businesses and geographies and leading the strategic & business planning processes. Embedded in teams across the company, strategy professionals explore complex business issues; conduct consumer, competitive and market analyses; create robust recommendations and develop action plans. Nike Strategy helps write the future of sport by charting Nike’s path forward.
- Manage cross-functional projects and/or teams to identify, analyze, and develop plans around critical strategic priorities
- Support key Nike and Brand Marketing checkpoints, across mid-to-long-term plans of 1 to 3+ years, as well as short-term executions on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Provide research and strategic support to identify, evaluate, and implement solutions for strategic priorities or critical business issues that arise
- Provide thought leadership in key areas across Brand Marketing, and catalyze action against these priorities
- Contribute project management support and coordination among internal resources to successfully execute high-impact, cross-functional projects
- Work independently to design and lead research projects related to market trends, consumer profiles, and competitive intelligence
- Direct and execute new business opportunities from visioning to concepting to analysis
- Work closely with and support members of the Global Brand Marketing Leadership team
- Partner on strategic meetings that drive the Marketing agenda (e.g., business reviews, staff meetings, project/initiative coordination)
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 8 years' relevant experience
- OR, MBA plus 6 years of experience (2+ years' experience post-MBA)
- OR, in lieu of a degree, 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in management consulting, growth strategy, retail strategy, consumer & brand strategy, or other related field is a plus
- Experience with marketing strategy, transformation, and operation is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects at once
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.