Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
• Lead integrated consumer strategy for the Nike Sportswear (NSW) Los Angeles (LA) consumer category through the lens of product influence, merchandise and brand moments
• Drive connection through deep consumer knowledge of the LA Consumer to own the marketplace, forecast their unique needs for product and position the territory win in LA
• Identify key insights and learnings across consumer habits: product and marketplace to fully engage and penetrate the market based on deeply seated knowledge on the consumer mindset
• Build key cross-functional category execution that feeds Global/Geo/key account teams and retail partner relationships
• Ensures category shows up in the marketplace with Global/North America vision
• Translates key category insights into timely city product opportunities
• Identify must-win zones, key doors and neighborhoods
• Bring the vision of NSW to life in LA by leveraging influencing skills with Global and Geo teams
1. LEADING INSIGHTS: CONSUMER, PRODUCT, MARKETPLACE
• Product insights – lead the process to share consumer product insights with key stakeholders/partners (product creation, merchandising, design, sales)
• Marketplace – manage and lead top style/fit destinations
2. GROWING AND DEVELOPING KEY CONSUMER AND PARTNER RELATIONSHIPS
• Develop key consumer relationships in partnership with brand to lead the holistic consumer insights process and plan (manage the network and key ‘muses’ across brand, retailers, store athletes)
• Lead and drive the integrated Go-To-Consumer process cross-category/cross function in LA (partnering with North America teams) – support strategic and lead with territory
• Build/manage relationships on the ground and integrate key partners
3. DRIVING THE STRATEGY AND EXECUTION OF CATEGORY BUSINESS STRATEGIES
• Lead and drive the integrated strategy offense and strategy for 52-week plan
• Focus on key product checkpoints and manage seasonal execution and lead read/react efforts week to week
• Lead and manage city product opportunities in partnership with internal Nike partners
• Deep consumer experience (minimum 10 years) of the LA marketplace driving Marketing, Product and/or Marketplace trends
• Recent experience delivering business results through the lens of consumer insights that translate into 360-degree plans
• Proven ability to develop and drive operational strategy and excellence throughout the marketing and product process
• Experience influencing diverse teams with competing priorities and proficiency in directing the resolution of highly complex business problems
• Integrate strategy into the category brand direction and communicate across business matrix
• Ensure alignment of geography/territory plans with global brand direction
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.