Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Innovation is oxygen for NIKE, Inc., and the company depends on its talented, global workforce to breathe originality and curiosity into everything they do. The Nike Advanced Innovation team strives for lighter, faster, bigger, smarter, smaller, more efficient, more sustainable and more personal. They imagine, research, analyze and invent the next industry-changing technology to advance athletic performance. In roles that span research, design, materials and manufacturing, the Advanced Innovation team looks to the future and focuses on making the seemingly impossible, possible.
- Demonstrated passion for product innovation and creation
- Advanced 3D modeling skills to utilize software tools to create, manipulate, and perfect complex surfaces
- Ability to combine technical knowledge with consumer insights in creating new product innovations
- Thrives in an environment with ambiguity and changes in priorities
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical topics to diverse audiences and at all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple competing projects
- Ability to work with and influence cross functional teams
- Bachelors Degree in STEM related field, including 5+ years experience in mechanical design or engineering, or other similar function
- Expert user in parametric CAD software. SolidWorks, Creo, NX or Rhino experience preferred.
- A demonstrated portfolio of work, with clear examples of engineering designs and problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of plastic and/or foam materials, including part and tooling design
- Experience with Design of Experiment and systematic research methodology desired
- Knowledge of consumer goods product creation a plus
- Excellent multi-tasking and organization skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.