Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide change and business transformation leadership and general direction for the HR transition management team and HR function, prioritizing resourcing & change work across change/transition management team members.
- Build future leaders. Mentor, guide and support a team of transition managers, refining their skills and approach while they deliver high priority programs for the organization. Propagate a culture of accountability throughout the organization.
- As an integrated HR TM function, drive change/transition management efforts across the HR Portfolio of work to enable transition efforts; provide organizational impact assessments; drives stakeholder engagement, organizational readiness, communication planning, learning and development, and general oversight of transition management efforts.
- Creates change framework, change planning, tools & templates, and change experience design strategies as part of an integrated PMO Practice.
- Works with HR Strategy & Planning, Service & Innovation, and Program Management to develop and define user experience metrics and measurement strategies in order to monitor change progress.
- Presents strategies and findings to stakeholders as needed, using excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Participates in the coordination and setup of workshops, working sessions, and meetings.
- Measures effectiveness and innovates – Solicits feedback and listens to stakeholders to evaluate the transition landscape to generate user-centric updates or new approaches for enhancing change culture.
- Develops and deploys methods for ongoing measurement of transition effectiveness and impact. Uses data and other learnings to propose, test and establish new communications channels, content and tools that support stakeholder needs and organizational goals.
- Serves as a liaison with other transition teams at Nike, as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, organizational effectiveness or related discipline
- 8+ years of program and change management experience in a corporate environment, focused on large-scale transformational change
- 2 additional years of experience required in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management experience in developing and executing project workbacks, timelines and budgets
- Familiarity with the Agile/Scaled Agile development approach
- Familiarity with User Center Design, User Experience concepts
- Proven ability to communicate plans across a complex matrix on a corporate, regional and functional basis
- Experience initiating and driving the ideation process contributing significant, innovative strategies to the business
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend business needs, synthesize technical and specialized knowledge and translate them into a cohesive strategy
- Tolerance for ambiguity, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to work well with a large variety of personalities at all levels of business
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.