Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
Your specific area of focus will be driving an Integrated Business Planning transformation, a multi-year effort to connect our teams and our plans more seamlessly. You will lead and support initiatives and programs aimed at improving Converse business process and results.
To be successful in this role you must be a self-starter. A big picture thinker, you must be able to see connections across process and teams that aren’t readily apparent. You must possess strong communication skills and the ability to story tell to influence teams to action. Driving simplicity and clarity in the face of complexity and ambiguity will be a key to success. You must be comfortable working and influencing across all levels of the organization, inclusive of Senior Leadership.
• Develop 1- and 3-year plans with key business partners to drive the evolution of Integrated Business Planning, inclusive of process design, tool design, and implementation roadmaps. Ensure objectives are aligned and integrated across teams.
• Design action plan to deploy and manage change for each Geography to shift planning processes to an Integrated Marketplace offense
• Create and Define IBP COE for Converse to provide planning best practices across the enterprise.
• Partner with senior leadership and cross functional stakeholders to outline the integrated business planning initiative roadmap and deployment of the strategy.
• Participate in cross-functional collaborative work sessions centered on strategic planning, roadmap development, and implementation planning.
• Lead and manage a cross-functional program governance structure and steering committee to ensure progress against key deployment milestones.
• Partner with the technology team to ensure an aligned integrated planning system infrastructure roadmap.
• Conduct and assess market trends and identify risks as they relate to Converse and Operations strategic goals. Establish and socialize recommendations in support of driving the future of Converse Planning processes.
• Address talent planning needs and learning and development programs required to close skill / capability gaps.
• At least 7 years’ of relevant experience in Supply Chain, IBP, Retail Planning
• End to end knowledge of supply chain operations and systems with specific experience in Planning
• Ability to lead high profile, complex initiatives and project teams, across functions
• Exceptional presentation, facilitation, and listening skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management and relationship management skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally and with global teams
• Demonstrated ability to lead with curiosity and ability to think creatively
• Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
• Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries, and competitors
• Strategic problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and to adapt quickly to change
• Global/International experience preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.