Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
• Lead, coach, drive and inspire direct reports (FTE, ETW) and identify and recommend resource needs/options
• Drive and influence prioritization of capabilities based on business case and cost/benefit analysis (cost-to-serve) and provide key stakeholders with an understanding of financial impact
• Delivery a x-account / channel comprehensive strategy and product/capability roadmaps, driving an omni-channel mindset
• Lead team to develop and implement quality capabilities with cross-functional geo and global partners, on time and in budget
• Ensure team applies project/program transition management standard methodology and tools to ensure capabilities are efficiently
• Build strong networks (internal/external) to identify opportunities and optimize strategy development and deployment
• Leadership and coaching of wider MPO team on shifts, trends, capabilities, strategy and consumer insights
Deliverables & Decision Rights
• Set the vision, prioritization of capabilities across a complex body of work to design and deliver business deliverables
• Define and manage the capability rolling roadmap within MPO, aligned with key stakeholders (e.g. 3PLs, accounts, providers, consultancy, etc)
• Drive standards and expertise in how the Development Managers develop and deploy capabilities
• Develop experiments/PoC/MVP to help inform and scope out sustainable capability development following key shifts/trends/direct needs to enable the evolving business
• Unlock connected marketplace through delivery of omni-channel capabilities
• Support decisions on investment priorities (capabilities aligned with CSR/AOP plan), with support of clear business cases.
• Team Leadership
• Advanced Project/Program Management
• Advanced Transition Management
• Expert Influencing Skills
• Matrix Management
• Customer/Marketplace Knowledge
• Supply Chain, Process, Technology Knowledge
• Industry Best Practices / Trends
Critical Experience Requirements
• Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience.
• Progressive process and operational responsibility in Supply Chain, Project Management, or Process Improvement.
• People management experience
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.