Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As a senior member of the analytics community at Nike, we want you to serve as an evangelist for the power of predictive analysis and develop business cases for presentations to key partners to illustrate demonstrated efficiency. You will help catalyze their thinking about what’s possible. You will think broadly and creatively about how data can be used to help all of Nike.
The role requires a leader with substantial, hands-on validated experience driving a full stack analytics function. In the role you will partner with engineering to strengthen data enablement on an agile team and lead teams of data scientists taking on weighty problems. As a Nike leader you will encourage the development of scalable, enterprise reporting that elevates the analytics understanding of the entire company.
You’ve reached the point in your career where you’ve learned how to be effective by empowering others, but sometimes you crank out your own analysis because you just can’t help yourself. We want someone passionate about iteration and testing and is borderline-obsessed with measuring impact! Do you desire to be a mentor and intellectual partner for your team? You like the word “incremental” when it is applied to a measurement or model but prefer “step change” when talking about driving business results!. You know how to rise above the numbers and explain the crucial idea to business users who don’t always understand how the sausage is made. You instinctively minimize complexity, focus on the consumer and strengthen value.
- At least 15 years professional experience with a minimum of 8 years in supply chain and/or manufacturing and sourcing analytics
- Previous leadership experience working as part of and prioritizing the work of a “full stack” analytical organization, including responsibility for analytics, reporting / data enablement and business analysis / insight delivery team
- Strong record of driving measurable improvements in manufacturing and supply chain improvements and optimization across a variety of areas such as sourcing, delivery excellence, quality management, costing, and sustainable manufacturing.
- Experience leading large teams, encouraging new leaders and helping analytics professionals grow and advance in their careers
- Proven track record understanding business drivers and their interrelationship with supply chain and manufacturing performance, and to independently, creatively apply analytics capabilities against the highest priorities
- Proven track record sifting through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations to broader audience
- Extensive experience synthesizing and packaging sophisticated analyses and delivering results to non-technical audiences including senior leadership teams
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.