Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the core operational processes and ensure we achieve hiring success by building and delivering enablement programs to support the TA team, hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Design and help lead large-scale global recruiting transformation initiatives and projects as we transform our HR and TA system landscape.
- Effectively lead a portfolio of projects and programs across the recruiting team while partnering to operationalize and build implementation and operational strategies.
- Utilize sophisticated recruitment methodologies that are crafted to deliver a qualified and diverse slate of candidates to hiring managers in an effective and efficient manner.
- Achieve higher levels of business impact and improve performance metrics by leading continuous process initiatives.
- Partner with the recruiting leadership team and own operational and strategic planning, budgeting, program investments, headcount and resource capacity and allocation models across all global teams and functional areas.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- 8+ years of talent acquisition experience with 5+ years leading global recruiting operations (or similar operational role); with a proven track record of developing TA capabilities including an understanding of the latest TA technologies inclusive of innovation to implementation.
- Excellent mentor and development skills, with 4+ years of people management experience, including experience leading distributed global teams.
- Excellent service orientation and build teams that execute strong service levels, using metric and analytics to develop KPIs
- Strong project management skills and operational rigor, with the ability to translate vision into action. Ability to manage ambiguity and sophisticated problem-solving, emerging with strategic plans and deliverables.
- Planning and prioritization skills, with experience in building capacity models and resource planning as well as metrics that drive consistency and quality.
- Ability to clearly articulate objectives, strong information seeking skills and ability to make things happen.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.