Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
Aligned to a specific functional area and leader, this role will ensure an integrated focus on the function’s operational processes, data, controls, systems and continuous improvement. This role will own robust quality and governance in all operational execution for the function.
The role requires a strong background in process improvement, data analysis, HR and stakeholder management. Key stakeholders include functional HRCOS Sr Directors, their leadership and supporting operations team members.
- Evaluates existing processes, quantifying and identifying opportunities
- Utilizes process data and metrics to identify business process challenges and recommends innovative solutions for improving operation efficiency and effectiveness.
- Works across teams to optimize process flows to increase efficiency, reduce cycle times for service delivery and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Assess process improvement projects and facilitate cross functional process improvement project teams ensuring deadlines and objective are met and return on investment is realized.
- Ability to collaborate successfully across the enterprise at all levels of the organization
- Able to quickly identify capability gaps, identify plausible solutions, develop prototypes and implement new functionality based on business needs
- Responsible for understanding and documentation of excellent end-to-end HR and HR operations business processes flows and ensuring upstream and downstream impacts within and outside of the functional area are robust, well understood and meet quality standards
- Proactively identify and drive implementation of continuous improvement opportunities
- Drive adoption of audits, controls & quality practices outlined by standards team
- Responsible for process inventory & documentation management
- Implement change control management for all documents and collateral used in operations they oversee
- Drive root cause analysis (RCA) of excursions and ensuring action plans and follow-up are completed in a timely manner
- Own any audit work related to the function and accountability towards error management process
- Ensure that the functional group is trained and using tools and technologies available in HRCOS – Spinifex, SNOW
- Partner with functional HRCOS team to ensure we have effective queue management, meeting operations metrics such as SLA and CSAT performance and drive optimization
- Responsible to ensure knowledge base meets standards
- Process improvement methodologies like Lean, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints, quality management
- Demonstrated experience managing and/or influencing others
- Strong communication skills with a high degree of accountability
- High degree of problem solving, prioritization and decision-making ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- A keen eye for detail and results driven approach
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.