Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
Strategic Planning (20%):
• Partner with the Operations Strategy leaders and Operations team members to contribute to the short, and long-term strategic planning cycle in support of technology infrastructure, distribution and logistics strategies.
Strategy Plan and Execution Support (80%):
• Work with Operations functional teams to assist with the development of strategic plans and roadmaps that will support Operations and company goals. This work will focus primarily on building and supporting future strategies and execution plans for technology infrastructure, distribution, and logistics to optimize service to our customers.
• Offer direct support to Operations functions/teams as they work to execute strategic initiatives.
• Work, as strategic partner, with our Technology team to research, identify and deliver various technical infrastructure initiatives in support of company strategy
• Conduct research and assessments of operational strengths and weakness. Identify business or operations risk that might negatively impact ability to drive toward strategic goals and offer solutions to solve problems or correct inefficiencies.
• Assess market and business trends as they relate to Converse and Operations functions/processes and make recommendations that will prepare the company to better compete in the future.
• Work with Operations teams on high level financial and resource planning in support of strategic initiatives.
• Manage project milestones, monitor, report progress in terms of wins, risks, issues and items to be escalated.
• Educate Operations and other business functions on the role of Operations Strategy and the strategic planning cycle.
• 3-5 years of experience working within supply chain, business analysis, or strategic planning environment
• Excellent understanding of cross functional business process
• Experience supporting business initiatives and strategies
• Experience leading or supporting projects
• Proven ability to work with team members across functions and at all levels through an open, engaging and collaborative style
• Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
• Strong meeting and group facilitation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proven ability to quickly assess situations, identify problems, and offer clear and concise plans to resolve them
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and to adapt quickly to change
• Curiosity and ability to think creatively and demonstrate a calm demeanor and a sense of humor
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.