Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
- Bring community & collaboration features to digital products and services
- Build empowered teams of high functioning ICs
- Rethinking about how we do digital experiences
- Grow Nike’s presence in New York’s technology community
- Innovating, architecting, designing and implementing highly visible projects that directly impact the customer experience
- Contributing ideas for new features and identifying areas for improvement proactively
- Collaborating with development and product team members at Nike to design, develop, and deploy innovative mobile applications
- Provide technical leadership and best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute unique and innovative experiences
- Writing clean, tested, and well-documented code
- 3+ years’ experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android Applications
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK, common design patterns (MVVM,MVI), Dependency Injection (Dagger), and frameworks
- Ability to work both in Kotlin and Java for legacy code
- Working knowledge of RxJava, with an eye towards Coroutines
- Animation, custom UI, and sensor experience
- Ability to work closely with Product Managers, other development teams, and QA teams
- Be a self-starter with a passion for technology and a burning desire to constantly improve yourself, the product, and the codebase
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced startup-like environment
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Experience estimating work, planning, organization and implementing complex software projects
- Ability to pass a 7 year background investigation
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.