Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
Who we are looking for
We are searching for a new leader to join the Nike Talent Acquisition (TA) team! We are in need a new teammate who will champion the future of NIKE. Inc.’s Digital talent strategy around the world. We support hiring across Nike’s Global footprint in North America, EMEA, Greater China & Asia Pacific & Latin America. We are looking for an innovative leader who is always on the hunt, who is a natural at storytelling, who can anticipate and create the future, and who will connect our business goals with HR strategies.
What you will work on
As our Director, you'll develop meaningful relationships to understand Nike, Inc.’s continually evolving Global Digital organization! You will guide the team to establish Nike, Inc. as the employer of choice for emerging, diverse digital talent, interpreting data to build team and organizational strategies. Additionally, you’ll integrate people, plans and D&I recruiting strategies to build organizational depth and structure according to Geo needs. You’ll directly lead all aspects of critical searches and anticipate market changes to protect the talent pipeline. As the TA representative to the business, you will navigate the matrix by owning the relationship with multiple global and regional Business Leaders & HR Business Partners. While driving the Digital business forward across Nike, Inc., you will also focus your energy on developing your team in order for them to achieve their highest potential.
Who you will work with
You will sit on the Global TA Consumer Marketplace leadership team and report to the Senior Director of TA Consumer Marketplace. You will manage a team of Recruiters, Senior Recruiters and embedded Sourcers. You will partner closely with Recruiting leaders, Business Leaders, HR Business Partners, Talent Development, D&I, and Talent Planning teams.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- 8+ years’ progressive recruitment experiences with experience supporting enterprise businesses and digital/ecommerce teams.
- 2 additional years of experience required in lieu of a degree.
- Background managing and executing innovative Digital sourcing strategies and building talent communities within unique functional skillsets.
- Expertise and understanding of the Technical and Digital industry, marketplace & competitive trends globally.
- Experience with store and digital retail recruitment.
- Experience owning recruitment at the executive (Director and above) level.
- Deep knowledge of recruiting practices, principles, applications and methods, including interviewing and assessment skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility, resourcefulness, and tolerance of ambiguity with a high degree of organizational awareness and ability to work across a matrixed environment.
- Experience leading diversity programs and/or hiring initiatives.
- Experience managing retained searches with global search firms or agencies.
- Passion for impact - ready to take on responsibility and work collectively with the team and cross-functional partners.
- Demonstrated ability to balance time and deliver world-class results.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.