Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Leading with Digital, Converse is setting a bold strategic plan to enable and encourage consumer self-expression by positioning converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converse products and experiences. Converse is looking for a highly hardworking Data Science Professional with expertise in Advanced Consumer Analytics, Customer Segmentation, Customer Lifetime Value, Churn, Response, Pricing Predictive Models, and Campaign Optimization & Measurement. We want someone who can be a player/mentor in our Consumer Direct Sciences (CDS) function, collaborating with our global partners.
- Lead, develop and support the organization’s understanding of the consumer through sophisticated and predictive analytics/data science
- Work with leaders across Digital / Direct team to define requirements & priorities
- Partner with internal stakeholders to evaluate business questions and propose analytical / data solutions that deliver meaningful insights on customer behavior
- Ensure consistency and reliability in data, metrics, analytics & insights
- Collaborate with the internal engineering team on data and reporting requirements to build data/analytics capabilities and reporting
- Ability to extract insightful stories from sophisticated analysis/models and deliver impactful presentations in front of senior leadership
- 7-8 yrs. of experience in sophisticated analytics, predictive modeling, and working with large datasets
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics, financial engineering, or any other quantitative subject area
- Strong Hands-on Programming Skills in Python, Pandas, Sci-kit Learn, Matplotlib
- Expertise in customer analytics & data science in a large consumer brand - Customer Segmentation, Customer Lifetime Value, Churn, Response, Campaign Optimization, Price Sensitivity Models
- Knowledge and experience in statistical & predictive analytics tools and algorithms such as GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, KNN, K-Means, text mining, social network analysis.
- Experience with distributed data/computing & clouds based platforms: Amazon S3, SageMaker, Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark and Unix
- Experience working with large and relational databases. Proficiency in SQL, Snowflake
- Positive and driven problem solver with a passion for data exploration to find measurable insights
- Collaborative standout colleague with excellent relationship-building skills
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to simplify analytical insights and present in front of leadership and internal partners
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.