Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. designs the future. At NIKE, Inc. designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.
As the coach of the design team, you drive the overall design direction and strategy for the work. Having perfected your craft, you’re a source of inspiration to all your designers and lead your team through the creative and product design process. You have the trust of your product partners, working with them to inform roadmaps and new initiatives. As a leader, you know how to inspire your team, while also championing their career development and personal growth.
You can definitely push pixels, but you spend more time creating guidelines and briefs, influencing design direction and strategy, and making sure everyone has the right tools. You’re respected by your cross-functional partners and know how to get stakeholders aligned. You have a knack for solving complex problems with high-caliber work and know how to align design strategy to business objectives.
The Nike Digital Design - Buy team is defining and refining Nike’s purchase flow, removing friction and innovating on news ways to make access to Nike products easier than ever. Our team is responsible for delivering － from vision to execution － a unified, premium checkout experience across Nike.com, the Nike App, as well as the NTC, NRC, and SNKRS apps. We partner with a variety of product and engineering teams as we design the core consumer journeys and user experiences for shopping and purchasing Nike products.
- Build world-class user experiences using best practices in UX and product design
- Uphold and define Nike’s distinct design language while exploring how it could look in the future
- Guide and inspire cutting edge creative work with your team of designers
- Oversee design efforts for projects, assign work to team members, and support your team through the entire design process
- Use data and insights to envision the future of Nike products and experiences
- Share the team’s work and strategy across the full design studio and the broader organization
What you bring to Nike
- 3+ years of experience leading a design team
- 10+ years design industry experience
- Experience in online commerce
- Works enthusiastically and collaboratively with cross functional partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess a love for sport and the Nike brand
- Highly proficient in digital product design with proven experience in UX, visual design, and working with design systems
- A passion for innovation and technology with a solid understanding of digital tools, trends, and infrastructure
- Highly proficient with Figma and Keynote
- Foster a culture that supports and encourages diversity and inclusion
- Expertise working with consumer research and data
- Can act in the best interest of others and the organization, even when it conflicts with self-interest
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.