Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT VISION:
We exist to serve teammates & build a learning culture through high-impact learning experiences, passionate about what matters most to enable our people, teams and business to grow.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON:
As a Learning and Development Manager, you will provide L&D partnership to our AirMI partners and optimally enable and deliver learning solutions and experiences to AirMI employees coordinated through the L&D Hub and L&D teams globally. Your insights will craft L&D strategy and solutions, and drive awareness of and engagement with learning for Field managers and employees and broader hourly employee populations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
We are looking for an L&D manager to deliver L&D programs and solutions on behalf of WHQ hub. You will Advise Talent Management, HR Business Partners, and HR COEs to identify and prioritize learning needs for the various functions. This person will need to understand the unique needs of manufacturing environments with extensive knowledge of L&D initiatives, experiences, programs, tools, and resources. Your work will consist of building annual L&D plans for Air Mi to align with global L&D strategy; along with HR capability and business readiness for L&D initiatives.
As an L&D partner you'll deliver to activate global solutions and adapt where needed to meet local needs. Crafting programs, tools, and resources that are relevant and executable with Air Mi and other hourly populations. Other key initiatives will require you to capture data and feedback, evaluate and coordinate with contractors or vendors to develop and execute training programs including e-learning. You'll build and improve center-led materials, and programs with an "in a box" mentality, so they are able to be self-led where needed. Lastly, we need a person who can build knowledge within Talent Management and HRBP partners across L&D strategy, portfolio and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or a related field or a combination of demonstrable experience, education, and training.
- Ability to work independently, with mentorship in only the most sophisticated situations
- Experience in activating big change initiatives in large organizations with the ability to apply design thinking principles to develop human-centered learning solutions.
- Experience advising and collaborating with HR partners and business leaders to assess needs and activate on demand experiences, programs and resources, recommend external options or develop specific L&D initiatives where appropriate.
- Facilitation experience in small and large groups for multiple levels of audience, including senior leaders
- Experience leading functional teams or large, cross-functional projects
- Previously led budgets for moderate-sized projects or programs
- Hands on related work, developing experiences, resources, and criteria for evaluating the efficiency of training activities
- Vendor management experience
- The ability for some travel and schedule flexibility
- Manufacturing Experience (a plus)
- Practical experience in Design Thinking and research methodologies (a plus)
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.