Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
We Need Someone Who Speaks Computer
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don’t speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let’s face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don’t have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
The NA Digital Commerce team drives the fast-paced direct-to -consumer business. We balance art and science to drive amazing consumer experiences that support both brand and commercial objectives.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Sr Manager Digital Content & Seasonal Strategy. The role is responsible for driving a seasonal strategic point of view and plan for Converse.com. This includes, seasonal content strategy, new consumer experiences, and operational execution of seasonal product launches and content.
As a key leader in the digital team, this person will lead the team responsible for delivering brand-right, engaging consumer experiences for the Converse consumer. They will partner with a cross-functional team to drive commercial and brand objectives for the digital direct business in North America.
The candidate needs to have a deep understanding of ecommerce and business KPIs, with the ability to tie digital experiences to business objectives. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering strategy and highly articulate when it comes to communicating with cross functional partners. In addition, they will have a deep understanding of ecommerce tools, including search, merchandising, content, and publishing.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
In this role you will be partnering across the NA Digital commerce team, including buying, analytics, & operations to drive a best-in-class digital experience. You will connect our product strategy to our content strategy and develop detail seasonal plans.
- Partner with NA and global teams to deliver a seasonal strategy tied to business objectives and KPIs
- Drive seasonal planning processes that align objectives with creative and content briefs and plans
- Work with site merchandising partners to drive testing & merchandising plans
- Manage seasonal roadmap & calendar, including launch timing and product go-live
- Balance art & science to drive brand-right, commercial experiences
- Obsess the consumer journey & deliver with a high -level of detail and accuracy
- Understand the technical capabilities of our platform and creatively leverage our resources to deliver efficient and engaging consumer experiences
- Demonstrate a high analytics proficiency – use data to set and measure objectives
- Lead with positivity and partnership – showing a care for people and problem solving
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
The role reports to the Director of Site Merchandising and Seasonal planning, It will also partner closely with Global Digital and North America Brand partners to deliver integrated plans.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 7-10 years of proven experience in a fast-paced digital commerce environment
- Experience working with a brand-led approach
- Direct experience with Salesforce commerce cloud preferred
- Understanding of the creative briefing and execution process
- Proficiency with Tableau and Adobe Analytics platforms
- Leadership experience managing a team that combines both strategy & execution
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.