Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
Learning and Development Vision:
We exist to serve teammates & build a learning culture through high-impact learning experiences, focused on what matters most to enable our people, teams, and business to grow.Description:
As the Global Learning Delivery Practices Manager , you will supervise the progress of our global L&D delivery activation plans, global delivery calendar, reporting, and global delivery budget, ensuring effective use of resources (people, budget, and external partners) in an agile working environment. You will lead key relationships with our L&D community, sharing standard methodologies to elevate capability and drive innovation. Your insights will craft L&D strategy and solutions, and drive awareness of and engagement with learning for all employees.Key Responsibilities:
Partner with L&D teammates and other TD&C and HR teammates to deliver our learning solutions and experiences by:
- Partner across L&D teams to understand offerings, collect and maintain the global delivery calendar, forecasting & reporting processes.
- Own the L&D Global Delivery Practices to ensure consistency in the right places to have the best data to tell the story of the L&D work and impact.
- Partner with global L&D Practices to define new L&D practices and continuous improvement and sustainment for ongoing practices.
- Expectations and calibration of L&D delivery capacity, tracking, and reporting.
- Partner in the L&D metrics and evaluation monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Coordination of global train-the-trainer sessions.
- Partner with HR Ops to maintain global NikeU enrollment and course content.
- Share input into the L&D global communications strategy recommendations and activation plans.
- Capture and share out the global feedback on the facilitation experience to continually improve program design.
- Deliver L&D programs and solutions on behalf of the World Head Quarter's Hub.
- Bring best-in-class approaches to ensure high-impact learning experiences whether in person or virtual.
- Partner in day-to-day global vendor relationships, onboard new vendors and build knowledge of the L&D vendor marketplace where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Adult Learning, or a related field or a combination of relevant experience, education, and training.
- 5+years of experience in L&D strategy/ program management for leading global consumer brands or consultancy.
- Program Management and operations expertise, ideally within Learning and Development.
- Vendor Management experience, within Learning and Development.
- Some facilitation experience, within Learning and Development.
- Experience in pedagogy, practices & trends in learning delivery.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.