Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
We are looking for a Business Systems, Operations and Engagement Director in our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) organization. This is a critical role supporting our DEI Business Partners and HR leaders with the development, communication and delivery of our near and long-term DEI strategy for Converse, Jordan Brand and Nike North America! We will embed you deeply in the business and across the Talent Diversity & Culture organization which includes Talent Management, Learning and Development (L&D), Recruiting (TA), and DEI. We are searching for a utility player, who is capable of leading critical systems initiatives across multiple HR domain areas and is passionate about shaping the future of HR and Talent. This player will also have Diversity Business Partner experience and the ability to lead strategy execution for Jordan and Converse brands.
This role can be based in Beaverton, OR or Boston, MA.WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
In this position, you will support development of the DEI strategy and roadmap for Converse, Jordan Brand and Nike North America in alignment to the overarching DEI, HR and talent plan! You’ll provide research and analytical support to identify, evaluate, and implement solutions for key functional priorities, while benchmarking external methodologies, current and future trends, and creative solutions from the marketplace. Alongside key HR leaders, you’ll align competing priorities and opportunities against strategic targets and resources. You’ll manage and build content for key strategic and planning processes. Providing leadership with real-time updates and visibility into the program’s success, you’ll develop internal processes and drive distinct projects as required to optimize the efficacy, agility and impact of the organization. You’ll also maintain management cadence for the HR teams you support, leading the agenda for and facilitation of leadership meetings, off sites and team development sessions. You’ll partner closely with your leader to support headcount planning and HR operating model work as well as budget and annual planning.WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will report to Senior Director Head of DEI for Converse, Jordan Brand, Nike North America & One Nike Marketplace and will partner with following teams: HR Strategy and Portfolio, HR Operations, Talent Operations, HR Technology, Global Talent Management, TA, L&D, and DEI teams. You'll be responsible for executing and leading specific priorities as a critical thought partner to HR leaders on strategic priorities and current business challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 8 years of proven, demonstrable experience in management and/or talent consulting, human capital, HR strategy or related field.
- 2 additional years of experience required in lieu of a degree.
- Research innovation experience in Talent Management, L&D and/or DEI.
- Demonstrated experience in leading multidimensional strategic projects or portfolio management and using hypothesis-based problem solving to drive outcome base solutions.
- Experience leading a methodical process of analyzing problems, gathering information, generating options, then proposing and acting on a course of action.
- Proven track record pulling together diverse individuals with different goals and facilitate productive discussions.
- Exposure to Business Strategy, Human Capital Strategy and Global DEI Strategy.
- Understanding of how to influence geographically dispersed teams, utilizing storytelling abilities and presentation skills.
- Experience optimally influencing key business partners across and within business units.
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and balancing multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time timelines and within budget parameters.
- Master’s degree in Business or HR-related program.
- Results-oriented, self-starter who demonstrates experience navigating ambiguity and excelling in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- Global HR strategy and planning experience.
- Experience leading HR strategy for large, multinational organizations.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.