Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a Member Marketing Director in our APLA HQ team, who is a professional in data driven Digital Marketing, with a deep understanding of the consumer, their lifestyle, and how they shop online and in our stores.
This role is responsible for creating and driving the strategy & vision for Member-led Marketing for the APLA geography, in service of our Territories. The Member Marketing Director will lead a team responsible for marketing the Nike Membership program, driving acquisition, engagement and retention to deliver growth across all Member growth critical metrics.
Great teammate and a go-getter, curious and eager to innovate, to test, fail and learn & evolve. They will value the importance of data and consumer insights and appreciate and can input into the creative process. They will understand marketing technology, lifecycle marketing, the role of online to offline, direct-to-consumer channels, and always ready to be a thought partner and a leader with vision, a digital evangelist and a consumer advocate.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Serve as an integral member of the Consumer Direct Marketing leadership team, Consumer Direct Digital Commerce team (Member Growth/NDDC), and overall APLA HQ Marketing team to lead and implement our accelerated digital-first, Member led offense.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Member-led Marketing/CRM, providing deep knowledge of our Nike Member value proposition and the digital/O2O capabilities and marketing strategies we’ll use to elevate the Nike member experience.
- Partner with the Member Growth and applied analytics team to demonstrate data to identify, launch and test new strategic Member Marketing initiatives, partnering closely with channel marketing teams in APLA HQ and Territories to execute effectively.
- Play an active role in the seasonal planning process, inputting time-bound strategies and action plans to help Territories acquire, engage and retain Nike Members effectively using our portfolio of products, experiences, content and sport activity platforms.
- Mentor, lead and develop a team of Member-led, Digital Marketeers based in APLA HQ and our Territories.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
The successful candidate will bring best-in-class brand and commerce experiences to life for the consumer/member, working as part of an integrated Consumer Direct Marketing team and Member Growth team. You will report directly to the APLA Consumer Direct Marketing Leader and sit on the APLA Consumer Direct Marketing Leadership team.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING?
- BA/BS Degree
- 8-10+ years of work experience in digital/online marketing or related field
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategy and tactics across key channels including apps, email, .com experiences, paid media and social.
- Experience in marketing loyalty programs and member lifecycle communications desired.
- Proven track record leading and executing cohort-based, multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Experience leading and managing teams to drive consumer growth, while fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging
- Outstanding leadership skills to influence functional teams and large cross-functional projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- Strong analytical skills and comfort using art and science to inform plans and decision making
- Strong understanding of digital analytics standard methodologies and proven capability to use data to drive business decisions
- Experience working in Agile processes, a plus.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.