Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Integration and Operations Manager will play an instrumental role in building the portfolio management function within Jordan’s Global Consumer Science and Insights organization and oversee end-to-end execution of cross-disciplinary workstreams.
This person should have demonstrated experience in program management methods and standards, effective collaboration and coordination across multiple partner groups, and excellent organization and communication at all organizational levels. This role requires someone who is strong at building relationships across functions to drive execution. This individual brings operations and process excellence, strong partnering skills and experience operating in a matrixed organization across multiple internal and external partners with competing priorities. The ideal candidate for this position has experience working across quantitative and qualitative research and / or consumer insights teams to possess an understanding of the functional expertise of Consumer Insights and its application and integration into business decision making.WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As a key member of the Global Jordan Consumer Science and Insights team, you will lead program management processes to ensure proper coordination and execution of activities related to project prioritization and workflow management. On an ongoing basis, you'll also be coordinating the annual financial planning process, managing budgets and accruals, leading vendor relationships, and driving team engagement through summits, offsites, and key leadership meetings. You will play equal parts problem solver and doer, tackling the roles of strategist, coordinator, and enforcer of standard methodologies within the team. You will also collaborate with your Insights & Analytics functional counterparts to drive cross-functional coordination, enable multi-disciplinary deliverables, and ideate future improvements and innovation to pipeline management and prioritization, while contributing to building an inclusive team environment that inspires a diversity of perspectives and bold ideas.WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be a member of the Jordan Consumer Science and Insights leadership team within which includes responsibilities for Consumer Market Research, Marketing Science and Applied Analytics and geographic Insights. You will partner with the functional experts across these areas. You will also partner closely with Jordan business partners and the Nike Global Scaled Insights & Analytics team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Research and Analytics, Product Management and/or Operations Research, or similar field or combination of education, experience, and training
- Willingness to travel internationally 10%~20% of the time
- A keen understanding of the Jordan consumer and marketplace and Nike CODE process (Preferred)
- Minimum 7+ years of Program Management experience; self-motivated, with a solid sense of accountability, bias to action, and drive.
- Expertise in full funnel integrated planning, resource & capacity planning and execution for insights and / or technical teams.
- Experience leading large program management efforts, including establishing effective operational processes, cross functional coordination, and executive partner management and reporting.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills, paired with experience working closely with senior leaders and cross-functional partners to deliver on key critical initiatives.
- Experience working successfully in International or Global roles with diverse teams and cultures
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, clarify priorities and inspire change in a dynamic, results-oriented matrixed environment.
- Experience working within e-commerce analytics, consumer market research and / or data science a plus.
- Familiarity with portfolio and pipeline management tools such as Aha! a plus.
Jordan requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire. As an equal opportunity employer, Jordan will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.